Plastics Suppliers, Inc. is a global leader in providing innovative plastic film solutions. We are the world's leader in the manufacturing of compostable, EarthFirst, bio-based polyester films.
Our Lab Techs are responsible for selected elements of the Quality Management System (QMS). Lab Techs perform numerous tests, data entry, and collect samples of plastic film.
- Ensure food safety
-Work safely and identify unsafe conditions
-Support and back up quality teammates
- Monitor GMP Compliance
-Certification of Analysis creation/delivery
-Reject/Accept material based upon CoA results
- Keep lab neat and organized/maintain retainer samples
- Equipment verification/calibration
- Testing/ analytics
- Maintain records and databases.
- Update ERP system as directed
- Support NC Hold process
-Participate/ conduct internal audits
- Assist Quality Manager to improve QMS, monitor performance against GMP compliance, and develop and execute improvement plans.
-Attention to Detail
Desired Experience: High School Diploma or GED
This would be a part time position working Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 3:00pm.
Submit your resume to our careers inbox or stop in and fill out an application between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday at 2400 Marilyn Lane Columbus, OH.